We are excited to host our first annual Summer Lacrosse Skills Camp. Players will get three full days of instruction on both the indoor and outdoor game from San Diego Seals players and the best women’s lacrosse players in the world.
Save $50 on registration by taking advantage of early-bird pricing which ends on May 12. Players who participate in the camp will receive four complimentary 2019-20 Seals Opening Night tickets.
Summer Camp Includes:
- An opportunity to train outside on the field and inside in the box
- An introduction to contact in our full day boys camp
- Focus on the continued growth of all levels of players from beginner to travel players
- Instruction on the fundamental skills important in starting out and playing competitive lacrosse
- Skill development training, skill testing, plus fun, competitive games
- Four complimentary Seals 2019-20 Opening Night tickets
Most importantly, each and every camp stresses learning how to win and lose, how to respect teammates and coaches, and the importance of having fun.